FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr.Bean's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huyền Trang

Mr.Bean's Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Bean's Holiday   Mr.Bean's Holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Do you know Ronan Atkinson, the famous actor who acts Mr.Bean in the series film at the same name. And what about “Mr.Bean’s Holiday”, a final movie Ronan act Mr.Bean? If you have never seen, I think you should turn on your laptop, access a movies’ website, search the film and let watch it.
The principal character in the movie is Mr.Bean, who is acted by Ronan Atkinson. In “ Mr.Bean’s Holiday”, the viewers will be adventured with Bean, a silly person through the interesting tour to Cannes - one of the beaches in the south of France when he has fortunately won the most valuable prizes of the lottery game held in a English church. The prizes include a golden card, a film camera and a tour to Cannes. The person who act with him is a Russian child lost his father at the train station and he has to take care of that child in a part of the tour. The film is that many complex troubles continuously occur for Mr.Bean. It is very hard for him to solve and comes over them. However, the scene at the end of the movie seems to be a reward for him after many difficulty he has to face on the journey. Audiences clap their hands incessantly for his film he shoots in his camera at Cannes Film Festival. Finally, he climbs over the theater terrace to go the beach where he tries to overcome all disadvantages to arrive.

“Mr.Bean’s Holiday” is a comedy movie but has sense for me. Although Bean is not intelligent or clever, even not lucky on the whole tour, he always effort to solve his problems. He is optimistic, hopeful and positive thinking. He believes that everything will be all right, hence, he can overcome and achieve his arm. “Mr.Bean’s Holiday” is one of the movies I like the best. Personally I think it takes not only funny and relaxation but also meanings to me.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Bean's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNB2.FTU :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Films-