FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology-mediated communication.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lưu Đức Quân

Technology-mediated communication. Empty
PostSubject: Technology-mediated communication.   Technology-mediated communication. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Nowadays, technology plays a very important role in daily life. We may point out the indisputable fact that technology is the core of country's development. Technology also contributes to the success and development of many firms and organizations because of its intermediate communication function.
        Technology-mediated communication or Computer-mediated communication (CMC) can be defined as integral to the virtual workplace and often creates the structure for international conversations. Computers and computer-related technologies such as laptop, mobile phone, tablet,etc... are stimulating and supporting a virtual revolution in the workplace that is turning international business and global markets upside down.
         Communication occurring within a computer-mediated format has an effect on many different aspects of an interaction. Some of these that have received attention in the scholarly literature include impression formation, deception, group dynamics, disclosure reciprocity, dis-inhibition and especially relationship formation.

CMC is examined and compared to other communication media through a number of aspects thought to be universal to all forms of communication, including (but not limited to) synchronicity, persistence or "record ability", and anonymity. The association of these aspects with different forms of communication varies widely. For example, instant messaging is intrinsically synchronous but not persistent, since one loses all the content when one closes the dialog box unless one has a message log set up or has manually copy-pasted the conversation. E-mail and message boards, on the other hand, are low in synchronicity since response time varies, but high in persistence since messages sent and received are saved. Properties that separate CMC from other media also include transience, its multimedia nature, and its relative lack of governing codes of conduct. CMC is able to overcome physical and social limitations of other forms of communication and therefore allow the interaction of people who are not physically sharing the same space.
Back to top Go down
Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

PostSubject: Re: Technology-mediated communication.   Technology-mediated communication. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 pm

I totally agree with your ideas in the essay! Smile That's also easy to follow and catch its comprehensive content. Thanks so much Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tuấn Việt

Tuấn Việt

PostSubject: Re: Technology-mediated communication.   Technology-mediated communication. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 pm

hi luuducquan, I think in this topic, you can give more examples about technology-mediated communication such as videos or imagines. It will be very easy for reader to understand clearly. Anyway, your topic is very good. Thanks you so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology-mediated communication.   Technology-mediated communication. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technology-mediated communication.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1