FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Les Misérables

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bích Ngọc

Les Misérables Empty
PostSubject: Les Misérables   Les Misérables I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:58 am

Les Misérables, perhaps, that is my favorite movie I’ve seen until now. The story is talking of fate of each people in the 19th century France. By naturally telling a story, it takes the leading character that is Jean Valjean, who for decades has been hunted by the ruthless policeman Javert after breaking parole, agrees to care for a factory worker's daughter. The decision changes their lives for ever. Movie is only telling on authoritarian old system of society but also feeling sympathy and sentiment between people in the same situation.

If someone asks me that one of the best character is for me, I will take two of them: the one is as Anne Hathaway and another one is as Samantha Barks. The reason why I chose both because they always have belief in life and love, though the fact is more difficult than they believed. Especially, the character of Samantha Barks fell in love with a guy; however, she was not responded, but she still believed and sacrificed for it . Some people thinks that is stupid but it is beautiful and priceless love for me.
Besides, music is a part of creating success of this movie. It can be said that music reflected about the aspects of each character: Strength melody of a police Javert, weakness of Fantine (as Anne Hathaway), belief of Eponine (as Samatha Backs) and so on.
The movie satisfied both content and picture, which was thoroughly smoothed. Therefore, it had many academy awards in 2013, particularly, best performance by an actress in a supporting role is Anne Hathaway and best performance by an actor in a leading role is for Hugh Jackman as a result of their devoting for each detail of this film.

Back to top Go down
Nguyen_Hai_Anh

Les Misérables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Les Misérables   Les Misérables I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 pm

I've watched this movie and I think that it is really beautiful and emotion :X
Back to top Go down

Les Misérables

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNB2.FTU :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Films-