FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use Your Words

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
x.bach_nguyen210992

Use Your Words Empty
PostSubject: Use Your Words   Use Your Words I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:10 pm

1. Enunciate your words. Speak clearly and don’t mumble. If people are always asking you to repeat yourself, try to do a better job of articulating yourself in a better manner.

2. Pronounce your words correctly. People will judge your competency through your vocabulary. If you aren’t sure of how to say a word, don’t use it.

3. Use the right words. If you’re not sure of the meaning of a word, don’t use it. Grab a dictionary and start a daily habit of learning one new word per day. Use it sometime in your conversations during the day.

4. Slow your speech down. People will perceive you as nervous and unsure of yourself if you talk fast. However, be careful not to slow down to the point where people begin to finish your sentences just to help you finish.
Back to top Go down
nguyenduytung

Use Your Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use Your Words   Use Your Words I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:13 pm

give you 1 tks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hadang1693

Use Your Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use Your Words   Use Your Words I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 pm

i don't understand about topic of you concern about this chapter 2? ^^
Back to top Go down
x.bach_nguyen210992

Use Your Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use Your Words   Use Your Words I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 pm

about communication Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Use Your Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use Your Words   Use Your Words I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use Your Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1