FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How i met your mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khánh Quỳnh

How i met your mother Empty
PostSubject: How i met your mother   How i met your mother I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm

How I Met Your Mother (often abbreviated to HIMYM) is an American sitcom that originally ran on CBS from 2005 to 2014. It include in 9 season or 208 episodes. The first season began airing on September 19, 2005 as well as the ninth and final season began airing on September 23, 2013, and concluded on March 31, 2014 in a highly controversial finale, as regarded by many critics and fans.
 The series follows the main character, Ted Mosby, and his group of friends in Manhattan. The series revolves around Ted Mosby narrating the story of how he met Tracy McConnell to his children. While living in New York City and working as an architect, the narrative deals with his best friends, including the long-lasting couple Marshall Eriksen  and Lily Aldrin ; the eccentric, womanizer-playboy Barney Stinson; and news anchor Robin Scherbatsky. The series explores many storylines, including a love triangle between Robin, Ted, and Barney; Marshall and Lily's relationship; as well as the careers of the characters.
Known for its unique structure and eccentric humor, How I Met Your Mother received positive reviews throughout its run and gained a cult following over the years. The show was nominated for 28 Emmy Awards, winning nine.

According my opinion, it is an interesting film. I hope you will like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
helentran2711

helentran2711

How i met your mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: How i met your mother   How i met your mother I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Well it was a great movie from the starting to the very end, but not the end for me. The closing story was very dissapointed because all of the characters development was not as I expected to be. 
But I'd still say that it was a great movie of our time.
Back to top Go down

How i met your mother

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNB2.FTU :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Films-