FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DISCUSSION] Negative aspects linked to international business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
helentran2711

helentran2711

[DISCUSSION] Negative aspects linked to international business  Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSSION] Negative aspects linked to international business    [DISCUSSION] Negative aspects linked to international business  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 pm

In this topic I would like to give some opinions on what can be a problem of and to global business and communication development. 
Hope you guys can also write your opinions so as we will have a broader view of the situation.

1. Culture: The aspect that lots bring businesses and the connections from and to part of the world closer, though can be a really become a high barrier to this continously improvement. Let's look at Zimbabue for example, starting from this New Year's Eve, the government has banned foreigners to take a majority stake from bakeries to beauty salons. For many countries the sources of foreign companies produce brings many advantages to the nations as to their people. Is it help that now foreigners starting to lose it absolute advantage in its business and starting to get out of the country? 

2. War: This is most obvious problem of all time. Civil war, cold war, countries threating each others certainly not bringing many goods. A country cannot develop in any way if there are chaotics in and outside. Like Trieu Tien for instance, a country that considered very aggressive and threaten the world with its nuclear weapon, well that might be good for the government in some way that we couldn't understand anyway but banned almost everything from the inside to the outside, too bad for the people.

3. Inequality: Several viewpoints state that the global economy is nothing less than a system of structual explotation that create hidden slaves on the other side of the world. From my understanding it means that rich countries continue to be rich and poor countries continue to be just a little lesser than being really poor. Or is it blame to the country's government system? I'm sure can be both.

4. Lost of sovereignty: Many anti-globalisations believe that nations are loosing thei identity and selling their soul. I believe that several tradition customs are being forgotton in our country, we are loosing the tranditional descendants, acting and thinking more like foreigners. Of course not every one, but I'm just saying that it does happen. Do you feel the same?

I think that there are also other opinions but I hope that we really don't have to focuse on this side of the problem a lot. Let's hope that every development come with the greater reward than punishment.

If you guys have some ideas in mind, just write below and help everyone to have a better idea of what we are studying about, in every way possible.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Negative aspects linked to international business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1