FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pursuit of Happyness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phạm Trung Anh

Phạm Trung Anh

The Pursuit of Happyness  Empty
PostSubject: The Pursuit of Happyness    The Pursuit of Happyness  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 am

Hi guys, Very Happy 
Today I wanna share with you the movie named "The Pursuit of Happyness". The movie is about a struggling salesman takes custody of his son as he's poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor. The film features Will Smith as Gardner, an on-and-off-homeless salesman. Smith's son Jaden Smith co-stars, making his film debut as Gardner's son, Christopher Jr.For his performance, Smith was nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for Best Actor. The unusual spelling of the film's title comes from graffiti on a wall that Chris sees near the beginning of the film. In the movie, "happiness" is incorrectly spelled as "happyness" on the wall outside the daycare facility Gardner's son attends. The Pursuit of Happyness was rated 7.9 out of 10 which is relatively high in well-known film ranking website IMDb. The movie itself is very touching and show us the people's will rose up to be struggling with adversity.

For more detail about the film, I'll give you the short description about the storyline: "Based on a true story about a man named Christopher Gardner. Gardner has invested heavily in a device known as a "Bone Density scanner". He feels like he has made these devices. However, they do not sell as they are marginally better than the current technology at a much higher price. As Gardner tries to figure out how to sell them, his wife leaves him, he loses his house, his bank account, and credit cards. Forced to live out in the streets with his son, Gardner is now desperate to find a steady job; he takes on a job as a stockbroker, but before he can receive pay, he needs to go through 6 months of training, and to sell his devices."

After nearly 2 hours watching The Pursuit of Happyness, I looked for the man who's the inspiration for this movie: Chris Gardner, an entrepreneur, author and philanthropist. Right now I'm quite a big fan of him Very Happy . And as an author of the biography The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) and Start Where You Are: Life Lessons in Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be (2009), Gardner has shared through these publications his incredible life story and the philosophies and steps to create a successful life. Here are some of his lessons to begin realizing your dreams.

1.       Assess yourself. Your skills may not be anything out of the ordinary, but you can do miraculous things with what you've got. Maybe it's your parenting skills, or your compassion. It may be your curiosity, your imagination or unique style of fashion. Even if it seems to be no big deal, the lesson here is we all have unique abilities and talents.
2.       Look to someone you admire. If you're having a hard time recognizing your gifts, look to someone else you know who's been resourceful. You may be surprised by how your own strengths rise to the surface by watching someone else.
3.       Trust your own ingenuity. Once you recognize your underused strengths make use of them. Don't be afraid to use them.

4.       Where there's a will, there's a way. Keep in mind those things that allowed you to attain earlier goals. Believe in yourself and in the infinite abundance of resources already at your disposal.

According to Gardner, “If you do a thorough inventory of what you have on hand, and realize that skills, talents and expertise are transferrable, you might just come to realize you have plenty of resources to draw on,” achieving your objectives and happiness.

That's all I wanna share with you today. Hope enjoy the movie and ready to brace yourself up for your dream and your future. cheers
http://phimnhanh.net/movie/xem-phim-muu-cau-hanh-phuc-m83008.html
Back to top Go down
T.Linh93

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit of Happyness    The Pursuit of Happyness  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

This movie is really meaningful. I can't remember how many time i have watched it  Smile
Back to top Go down
Phạm Trung Anh

Phạm Trung Anh

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit of Happyness    The Pursuit of Happyness  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 pm

I even cried when watching this movie:)) I admire the father's will to keep his son safe and have better life than he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit of Happyness    The Pursuit of Happyness  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pursuit of Happyness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNB2.FTU :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Films-