FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STORY IN MY LIFE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phan Thị Hà Thu

STORY IN MY LIFE Empty
PostSubject: STORY IN MY LIFE   STORY IN MY LIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

STORY IN MY LIFE
I have a story which also be an experience to share with you. It's a memorable lesson in my life and I always think of it like a motivation to overcome difficulties. And, above all, it makes me feel proud of people around me so much
In my life, there may be days when I get up in the morning and things are not the way I had hope they would be. It is the same as what Coldplay sang in Fix you
“When you try your best but you don’t succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can sleep
When you lose something you can’t replace
When you love someone but you go to waste’’
At that time, I usually rub up my memory about a biology practical which our teacher gave us: “children, let’s help the seed of plant sprout’’. We had only a little cotton, a little water and a black bean. The next morning, when we went to class, all was surprised at green shoot are peeping up through the land, it was smooth as the light of the morning sun in glass vase. My teacher smiled : “you see, a tiny bean can also support itself”
I also remember about the trip with my friends, when we stood in front of the curved bridge as crescent moon, which across the river which we go through. A boyfriend who like physics asked me a riddle: “ why are the bridge curved?”. His answer was simple: “The curved bridge is not only beautiful, it is creating force to support itself”
A long time ago, when I was a child, my parents sometime went back home late in the evening. Moreover, my neighbor sometime cut off electricity suddenly. My father usually advised me: “When you are scare and only alone, let you sing softly”. And so when darkness spread quickly in the small room, to dispel the lonely feeling and my younger sister didn’t cry, I sang many songs. These songs gave me joyful space, especially excitement and courage. It made my little sister smiled and clap out the rhythm of the song. I understood sometime, I had to support myself to create a fulcrum for others.
I know when I was born and come into this world, I’m never alone. I live in love of my parent, have sister to share joys and sorrow, have friends to come over difficult together. But my parent say that, in this life, there are things which my parents can not cover, my sister  can not help and sometimes my friends can not come over together, so only me can help myself.
Therefor, we live nice not only to people around us but also ourselves. When I must face the difficulty, I usually talk in myself let live comfortable, should not be judgmental and do not torment for terrible things can not be changed in the past. Finally is toward positive think, believe in ability and love more myself.
My father told me: “ let you always support yourself, if you do it, I feel proud of you so much”. I always think that it is the most important secret which my teacher, a friend and my father taught me.

Back to top Go down

STORY IN MY LIFE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1