FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New concept "Globalism".

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nguyenthuylinh :x

New concept "Globalism". Empty
PostSubject: New concept "Globalism".   New concept "Globalism". I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:16 pm

We have a new concept in this chapter, it is "Globalism". Smile 
Globalism versus globalization? Many people would think the two terms refer to the same phenomenon. However, there are important differences between the two.
Globalism, at its core, seeks to describe and explain nothing more than a world which is characterized by networks of connections that span multi-continental distances.
It attempts to understand all the inter-connections of the modern world — and to highlight patterns that underlie (and explain) them.
In contrast, globalization refers to the increase or decline in the degree of globalism. It focuses on the forces, the dynamism or speed of these changes.
In short, consider globalism as the underlying basic network, while globalization refers to the dynamic shrinking of distance on a large scale.
Globalism is a phenomenon with ancient roots. Thus, the issue is not how old globalism is, but rather how “thin” or “thick” it is at any given time.
Let discuss and give comment!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

PostSubject: Re: New concept "Globalism".   New concept "Globalism". I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Oh your article is so useful. Really! 2 these words in Vietnamese have the same meaning; hence, I have never thought about what you posted. It's a true new concept.  Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New concept "Globalism".   New concept "Globalism". I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Thank you for valuable comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NguyenAnhTu

NguyenAnhTu

PostSubject: Re: New concept "Globalism".   New concept "Globalism". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Nguyễn Ngọc Anh wrote:
Oh your article is so useful. Really! 2 these words in Vietnamese have the same meaning; hence, I have never thought about what you posted. It's a true new concept.  Razz
U really understand it? U're such a brilliant in my point of view @@ 
Can the writer explain in your own words so I can get it in an easier way? It's quite hard to understand the 2 definitions by reading the post even with several times repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New concept "Globalism".   New concept "Globalism". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New concept "Globalism".

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1