FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imagine Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T.Linh93

Imagine Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Imagine Dragons   Imagine Dragons I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Imagine Dragons Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSju8qsPFxPMH3Py4xuD81kBVIXMHDm_V8b9jUObvz90_DBB-Kp
   Imagine Dragons is an American alternative rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. The band gained exposure following the September 2012 release of their debut studio album, Night Visions, which peaked at number 2 on the weekly Billboard 200 chart. Following the release of Night Visions, Imagine Dragons embarked on a world tour, and performed on major late night shows. According to Billboard Imagine Dragons topped the year-end rock rankings for 2013. Billboard also named Imagine Dragons "The Breakthrough Band of 2013," and Rolling Stone named their single "Radioactive" "the biggest rock hit of the year." MTV also called them "the year's biggest breakout band. Imagine Dragons' line up consists of vocalist Dan Reynolds, guitarist Wayne "Wing" Sermon, bassist Ben McKee and drummer Daniel Platzman.

The band's debut album, Night Visions, is currently certified Platinum in ten countries, having sold over 2 million copies in the U.S. alone. The album is also certified gold in multiple countries. Imagine Dragons has released multiple EPs, including 2009's Imagine Dragons, 2010's Hell and Silence, 2011's It's Time, and 2012's Continued Silence and Hear Me. The band released a live album, Live at Independent Records, in April 2013. In response to their debut album, Imagine Dragons won an American Music Award for Favorite Alternative Artist, a Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance ("Radioactive"), and a Teen Choice Award ("Radioactive").
Imagine Dragons 465368241
   Now, you can easily fing their videoclips on Youtube, their songs are also available on Itunes. In my opinion, their music are easy to listen and not so heavy as Metal. I hope you guys have a good time while listening to their music.
Back to top Go down

Imagine Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNB2.FTU :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Musics-