FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD CULTURE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamthithuylinh

WORLD CULTURE Empty
PostSubject: WORLD CULTURE   WORLD CULTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 pm

The meaning of world culture???

Actually, there are a lot of meanings, however, i just recommend 2 of them that I like it more

- World culture theory is a label for a particular interpretation of globalization that focuses on the way in which participants in the process become conscious of and give meaning to living in the world as a single place

- World culture is the idea that, as conventiona impediments of differing cultures decline and the commonality of human needs is emphasized, one culture will emerge - a new culture to which all people will adhere

=> The world culture demands more culturally sensitive leaders who are alert to serving the commonality of humand needs and markets with strategies
It requires cosmopolitan leaders who can transcend their own culture
Back to top Go down

WORLD CULTURE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1