FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOURCES OF CONFLICT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamthithuylinh

SOURCES OF CONFLICT  Empty
PostSubject: SOURCES OF CONFLICT    SOURCES OF CONFLICT  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am

there are 4 reasons making conflict:

1. Goals. each person has each different conflict. Conflict can happen as a result of conflicting goals or priorities.  It can also happen when there is a lack of shared goals

2. Personality conflicts.  Personality conflicts are a common cause of conflict.  Sometimes there is no chemistry, or you haven’t figured out an effective way to click with somebody.

3. Styles.   People have different styles.  Your thinking style or communication style might conflict with somebody else’s thinking style or their communication style.  The good news is that conflicts in styles are easy to adapt to when you know how.

4. Values.  Sometimes you will find conflict in values.  The challenge here is that values are core.  Adapting with styles is one thing, but dealing with conflicting values is another.  That’s why a particular business, group, or culture may not be a good fit for you
Back to top Go down
XiaoDree

PostSubject: Re: SOURCES OF CONFLICT    SOURCES OF CONFLICT  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Your post is very useful and valueable, if you dont mind i will add more 2 other cause of conflict. 
Communication: If you reflect back upon conflicts you have encountered over the years, you’ll quickly recognize many of them resulted from a lack of information, poor information, no information, or misinformation. Let’s assume for a moment that you were lucky enough to have received good information, but didn’t know what to do with it…That is still a communication problem, which in turn can lead to conflict. Clear, concise, accurate, and timely communication of information will help to ease both the number and severity of conflicts.
Emotions: Another common mistake made in workplace communications which leads to conflict is letting emotions drive decisions. I have witnessed otherwise savvy executives place the need for emotional superiority ahead of achieving their mission (not that they always understood this at the time). Case in point – have you ever witnessed an employee throw a fit of rage and draw the regrettable line in the sand in the heat of the moment? If you have, what you really watched was a person indulging their emotions rather than protecting their future.
Back to top Go down
Phamthithuylinh

PostSubject: Re: SOURCES OF CONFLICT    SOURCES OF CONFLICT  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

thank you for your advice :Dyou are welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOURCES OF CONFLICT    SOURCES OF CONFLICT  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOURCES OF CONFLICT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1