FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handling conflict

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhuongAnh

PhuongAnh

Handling conflict Empty
PostSubject: Handling conflict   Handling conflict I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 pm

There are 3 categories of conflict strategies:
-       Non-confrontational or yield-lose strategies: In general, this one’s purpose is to stand of the fight. The strategies approach conflict indirectly, which means that the object should avoid disagreements or downplaying controversy and sidestepping volatile issues because relationships are more important than personal goals and it must be maintained even at the high cost.
-       Solution-oriented or win-win strategies: These strategies look for trades between personal and relationship goals. In other words, they seek solutions that favorably affect both the relationship and personal goals. It may be the hardest way to deal with conflict but “no pain no gain”! Using these strategies, the objects can both satisfy the goals and the relationships would not be badly affected.
-       Control or win-lose strategies: This kind of method only focus on achieving personal goals while excluding relationships. Follow these strategies, the objects can reach the personal goals while making the relationships worse.
Many participants are dissatisfied with conflict outcomes because of unrealistic expectations, ignorance, and a failure to adapt communication to existing cultural differences. Productive conflicts leave participants satisfied and feeling that they have gained something: the problem is solved, the relationship is enhanced, and a new reason for working together in the future is developed.
Back to top Go down
Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

Handling conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handling conflict   Handling conflict I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

That will be useful in our business negotiation in the future  Very Happy I suggest you should give some examples of particular coutries for each strategy, in order to help me acknowledge the essay better. Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down

Handling conflict

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1