FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T.Linh93

How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization? Empty
PostSubject: How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?   How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Small businesses are vulnerable in the context of globalization because they not only have to compete with their domestic opponents but also multi-national companies from other countries. Therefore, a question has been raised that "Can small companies enable their home countries to benefit from a globalizedeconomy? The answer is a resounding “yes!”. This essay will provide some ways for small enterprises to be succeed.
   The first essential is "The right niche" – As one small business adviser counsels, “small businesses have to compete by identifying niche markets that are too small for the big e-commerce sites and/or by offering a level of service that the big guys can't offer.”

The second tip is "A good internet website" – Historically, small businesses have succeeded through word of mouth advertising within their own communities. In a global “community” successful small companies and their customers are online.

Last but not least, "Consistent, reliable, and speedy delivery" – Customers expect orders to be delivered directly to them and on time, every time, with no incomplete shipping arrangements or Customs details remaining to be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

Nguyễn Ngọc Anh

PostSubject: Re: How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?   How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Your topic is so interesting that I read it carefully. However, I wonder why you don't take cultural issue such as emphazing the country's identities when small businesses must compete with foreign companies?  Question Anyway, thanks for your post  Smile 
Back to top Go down
T.Linh93

PostSubject: Re: How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?   How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you for your suggestion, I will add it to my next post.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?   How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How small businesses can make profit in the age of globalization?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1