FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
FNB2.FTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNB2.FTU

A place where you can share your hobbies, business ideas, or anything that you feel interesting...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IELTS at home or English Centre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamthithuylinh

IELTS at home or English Centre Empty
PostSubject: IELTS at home or English Centre   IELTS at home or English Centre I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Facing to the IELTS at least 6.0 to pass this course, a lot of people in our class are still be confused about that how to find the best way  to adapt this requirement? So do I
The truth is that there are 2 ways for us to choose. They are studying at English Centre and studying at home. According to a lot of reviews on website, I see that most people who reach the IELTS score at least 7.5 also say that they study by themselves without any English center or something like that because practicing is the most important skill and they can do it at home.
When being asked about the way to study, they always say that there are 4 main steps:
Firstly, they find the material via Internet as well as ask the former information about data. Which is the most valuable book? ..
Secondly, they practice a lot of books from Cambridge, vocabulary, and the books specializing in 4 skills.
Besides, they always find foreigner via skype,  facebook to practice speaking online.
The last step is taking a trial exam of other English Centre.
That’s about their advices. AND YOU ?
Back to top Go down

IELTS at home or English Centre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1